7 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand
Does your logo feel outdated? Are you having trouble standing out amongst your competition? Maybe it’s time to take a good look at your branding identity to see if it’s time for an update. Many companies have successfully revamped their branding (Pepsi has done it 11 times!) in order to more closely reflect their company growth, services and goals. Is your company ready for a brand update? Consider the following:
- Is your brand consistent across different mediums? A strong company brand has a consistent “voice” across all channels of communication. Your clients should know exactly what to expect when interacting with your business, and having inconsistencies can look unprofessional and be detrimental to your success. Does your website, marketing materials, email social media channels, email signatures, business card, etc. all have the same colors, design and message? If not, it may be time to revamp your brand.
- Is your logo outdated? Are you using the same logo that you did 10 years ago? Did you or a family member create it when you first started your business? Let’s face it - a DIY logo may have been great back then, but it may not always be the best representation of your business as your company grows over the years. Consider a professionally designed logo that will stand the test of time and breathe new life into your brand.
- Are there any differences between the products and services you offer and how you are perceived? If you started out selling one product or service and are now offering a more comprehensive range of products and services, your brand might be limiting your overall success. Be optimistic and keep growth in mind when selecting a company name or logo. Naming your company after one product or service might limit your expansion options later on down the road.
- Does your brand differentiate itself from others? It is so very easy in today’s digital world for your services to get lost in the crowd. What differentiates you from your competitors? Make sure your brand highlights what makes you unique and why your customers should do business with you.
- Does your brand appeal to your target audience? With its curves and cute factor the VW “Bug” isn’t targeting the mass of the male demographic. Likewise designing for different ages, genders, and races can be dramatically different. Design should include well-strategized design choices chosen specifically to appeal to your targeted demographic.
Is your company on the road to rebranding? Whether you’re just needing some advice or a complete branding overhaul, let our team create your marketing masterpiece. Visit our Capabilities page to see how Propel Business Solutions can enhance your brand drive new growth in 2015.
- The Propel Team